Crossing the Pyrenees
We cycled about 1100km from Arles in the south of France to Blanes at the Costa Brava in Spain. More detailed, our route was:
- From Arles to Carcassone through wine yards in the hinterland of the French coast.
- From Carcassone heading south into the Pyrenees, crossing the Spanish border near Mont-Louis and the Spanish enclave Llivia.
- From Alp via the popular ski resort Molina to the Collada de Toses (1800m) and down to Ripoll.
- From Ripoll via Olot to Roses at the Costa Brava.
- Along the Costa Brava to Blanes.
We cycled the Spanish Greenwaysfrom Ripoll to Olot. The Greenways, also known as Vias Verdes, follow disused railway lines recovered for cyclotourism.
GPS tracks are available here. Please note that we haven't cleaned them up.
Summary of Daytrips
Here is a condensed overview of the day trips that lack geographic information.