Sights & Highlights
Highlights of our cycling tour from Marseille to Barcelona were
- From Molina to Fribes, especially the 30 km descent (day 8)
- Road through the Gorges de St. Georges (day 6)
- Costal route south of Sant Feliu de Guixols, Costa Brava (day 17)
- Gaudi's work in Barcelona, e. g. Parc Guell, La Pedrera and the famous, but unfinished Sagrada Familia
- Museu Dali in Figures.
- Fundacion Miro also in Barcelona
Hiking and Countryside
Snorkeling and Bathing
- As Patrick carried his fins from Marseille over the Pyrenees to the Costa Brava, we had to go snorkeling somewhere. At the south end of the Golf de Roses in L'Escala the conditions were okay.
The following map gives an overview of the sights with their geographic location. If you click on the hyperlinks in the sidebar, you will get more information on the day trip including an elevation profile see a photo with a short description.